Our Community Safety Strategy has been developed with residents and tenants. We are committed to taking a pro-active approach, with Willow Park taking an active role in Crime and Disorder Partnerships, and working with residents, the Police, Manchester City Council and others in tackling anti-social behaviour.
Our Strategy includes:
- providing Neighbourhood Wardens services across our areas
- 24-hour CCTV and Concierge coverage of flats, sheltered housing, shopping parades, community buildings and public areas
- specialist anti-social behaviour team with access to expert legal advice through the City Council
- commitment to working in partnership to reduce Crime and Disorder
- published policies and procedures
- supporting victims and witnesses
- tackling racial harassment and hate crimes
- support for schools, parents and youth services
Annual Anti-social Behaviour (ASB) Satisfaction Report
Customers continue to make positive comments regarding their experiences and the feedback supports the view that the ASB service remains ‘professional, supportive, and very informative, whilst complaints are dealt with in a prompt and appropriate manner’.
- 90% are satisfied with the service
- 84% stating that they would be willing to report ASB in the future
- 90% said they were very satisfied with the outcome of the complaint
Residents comments included:
- “Thank you for helping me find peace and quiet in my own home. Thanks for all your help”
- “I was very impressed at how quickly and efficiently the problem was sorted out and I was really pleased with the result”
If you would like to contact our Community Safety Team direct for advice or wish to report any ASB, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments about our Community Safety service, please contact Simon Melloy, Housing Services Manager on 0161 946 9501.
For more information about the Wythenshawe Neighbourhood Policing Team, its activities, dates of meetings and news please visit the GMP website.
You can also contact the Neighbourhood Policing Team by:
Telephone: 0161 856 4882
'Community safety' section of the Tenant Handbook