Over 50 and your homeís too big for you?
Woodhouse Park Bungalows

If your children have grown up and left home, your Willow Park home may be too big for you.  Perhaps you would like to move to a smaller, more suitable home, but canít face the upheaval or cost.  Tell us and we may be able to help. 

We have an incentive scheme which will give you the support you need and help to pay for the costs involved.  There may even be a cash balance left over for you to spend as you wish.

You could be living with neighbours who are of a similar age to you. 

Lower heating bills

If you are moving from a family home to one of our smaller homes that are usually reserved for people over 50, you could get up to £500 to help with moving costs.  Not only will a smaller home be easier to clean and manage but a smaller home is likely to mean cheaper heating bills for you.

Leave the hard work to us

Willow Park will help with organising the move for you and will even disconnect and reconnect heavy, bulky items such as cookers and washing machines.

Further information

For more information contact the Tenancy Support Team:

Print Document Print this page