- Look after your home and neighbourhood
- Collect you rent
- Carry out repairs and maintenance
- Take care of your health and support needs
- Understand how we can help you more
- Reduce crime
- Make sure we treat everyone equally
We sometimes have to share this information with other organisations, but we only do this when we are sure your privacy will still be protected. The Data Protection Act gives you the right to look at the personal information we hold about you. However, the law does not allow us to this if seeing your information would mean seeing information about another person.
See your information
If you want to see any of the personal information about you that we have, please contact your Housing Officer. You will need some proof of identity and there may be a small charge for this service.