Types of Benefit
The types of benefits I can help you with include:-
- Housing benefit
For help with the Governments changes to Housing Benefit we now have a Housing Benefit Underoccupancy Penalty Calculator on our website. Find out exactly how the benefit changes could affect you.
- Income support
- Pension credit
- Social funds
From April 2013 these will be replaced by the new Welfare Provision Scheme run by Manchester City Council. For more information see the Manchester City Council website.
- Disability Living Allowance
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Employment Support Allowance
- Discretionary Housing Payments
The rules for claiming a Discretionary Housing Payment are changing from April 2013. For further information and an application form go to the Manchester City Council website.
I can also help you with:-
- Finding out which benefits you are entitled to and helping you to claim them.
From April 2013 a limit will be put on the amount of benefit that people aged 16 to 64 can get. This is called a benefit cap. The benefit cap means that people should not get more in benefit payments than the average wage paid to people in work. Use the benefit cap calculator to find out if the benefit cap will apply to you.
- Maximising your current benefit entitlement – you could be missing out on benefits you are entitled to
- Help and support you to challenge a decision that you think is wrong
- Help with Housing Benefit overpayments
If you think you need my help please contact me today:
|Telephone - 0800 633 5500|
Text - 86688
Please start your message with the word WILLOW. If you don't or spell the word incorrectly then your message will not get through
|email - FinancialInclusion@Willow-Park.co.uk|
|Facebook - facebook.com/WillowParkHousingTrust|
Twitter - twitter.com/WillowPkHousing
Useful websites that can help you with your benefit questions: