Burglary Kitchen Fire Water Damage Tree Damage

Home and Contents Insurance

Willow Park Housing Trust insures the structure of your home.   We do not insure its contents, which are your possessions.   If your possessions are stolen or damaged we will not replace them or pay you any money.   We strongly recommend that you insure your possessions against fire, theft, vandalism, and water damage. You need to take out your own household insurance either with the Willow Park special scheme arranged by Aon, through Aviva or by making your own arrangements.

Insurance Scheme for Tenants and Leaseholders of Willow Park

As a Willow Park tenant you can obtain home insurance from the special scheme arranged by Aon, through Aviva.  

Cover includes: 

  • Household goods and contents will be insured whilst in your home.
  • Theft of your keys.
  • Contents in your freezer.
  • There is also cover for personal liability.
  • Plus lots more.

Get full details by downloading a copy of the information pack, including application form.


Life Insurance

Lady with Phone
Many people do not take out life insurance because it is yet another expense but if you are a member of the Manchester Credit Union you are automatically entitled to free life insurance cover. See Manchester Credit Union opening hours, contact details and collection points.

Alternatively you can also take out extra cover with an insurance company. Compare online at


PDF FileHome Contents Insurance Pack (PDF, 733 KB)

Print Document Print this page