ACCOMODATION FOR OLDER PEOPLE
Are you over 60? You can enjoy safe, secure and independent living with our choice of accommodation and support.
We have one-bedroom and two-bedroom, affordable bungalows to rent for older people in Brownley Green, Benchill, Sharston, Moss Nook, Crossacres, Peel Hall and Woodhouse Park Excellent benefits include:
- Fully refurbished modern bathroom and kitchens
- Well-maintained communal gardens
- Gas central heating
- Your own front door, double-glazed uPVC windows
- Local shops and facilities with good public transport
- Low maintenance
Interested? Contact us
We have Ken Collis Court in Poundswick and Frank Price Court in Brownley Green these are blocks of sheltered accommodation for older people.
You get a self-contained flat with its own kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room. An easy-to-use alarm system gives you 24-hour-a-day security. Enjoy the company of your neighbours in the communal lounge and well-maintained gardens.
There’s a laundry, drying facilities, lunch club (small charge) and a guest room for friends or relatives to stay (for a small charge).
Help on hand
Our scheme manager is there to help during the week. They respect your privacy, but are on hand to help. You decide how much support you want. The scheme manager can:
- Help you settle in
- Call regularly to see how you are
- See you quickly in an emergency
- Help arrange repairs or adaptations to your home
- Put you in touch with people who can help with shopping, cleaning, taking medicines or getting washed and dressed
- Tell you about local facilities and events
- Arrange social activities, days out and regular clubs.
Depending on your income and savings, you may be eligible for Housing Benefit to help pay some or all of the rent, and a subsidy from the council. We can go through all this with you
Find out more about accommodation for older people. Contact us today.