We provide a Concierge Service in the community in order to:
- Help make your homes and streets safer.
- Reduce crime – and the fear of crime in the area.
- Reduce incidents of criminal damage, vandalism and graffiti.
- Support elderly and vulnerable residents living in the area.
The Concierge Service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year and looks after the safety of over 450 people who live in multi-storey or supported accommodation.
The concierge service provides controlled security access to various properties throughout the Wythenshawe Community Housing Group area in:
- Hollyhedge Court.
- Brownley Court.
- Benchill Court.
- Mitchell Gardens.
- Brownley Court Road Flats.
- Willow Brook Gardens.
- Kenneth Collis Court.
- Frank Price Court.
- Edwards Court.
- Birch Tree Court.
- Peel Hall Road Maisonettes (over shopping parade).
Concierge service’s role
- Visitors have to provide their name and the address they are going to.
- Concierge staff contact tenants via an intercom in their property and announce that they have a visitor and provide the visitor’s name.
- The tenant authorises their visitor’s access to the building.
- Concierge staff provide access to the visitor.
Contacting concierge staff
You can contact the concierge staff by:
Telephone: 0161 946 9501 or 0161 946 9502