Downsize or exchange


Your Willow Park home may be too big for you. Perhaps you would like to move to a smaller, more suitable home, but can’t face the upheaval or cost.  Tell us and we may be able to help.


Most tenants have the right to exchange their home with another Willow Park tenant or a tenant of another Housing Association or Local Council.