We have a Handyperson Service to help tenants with small jobs. There is a charge for this service but they can:
- Put up shelves.
- Fit curtain rails and battens.
- Install light fittings (tenants own).
- Fit blinds.
- Fit bathroom accessories.
- Install door accessories (where they are not our responsibility).
- Re-align doors.
- Install cookers, washers, driers etc.
- Change strip lights, bulbs, fuses and plugs.
- Assemble furniture.
- Touch up small areas of paintwork.
All you have to do is supply the materials or products. There is an hourly rate and a minimum charge of half an hour. We will give you an estimate of how long a job should take so you will know roughly how much it will cost.
For more information, call the Customer Services Team on 0800 633 5500 or 0300 111 0000.