Useful websites

Manchester Move – is a partnership between Manchester City Council and around 20 not-for-profit landlords. It’s a single access-point for people looking for a home in the city.

House Exchange – Existing social tenants can register on Home Exchange if they are looking to move from their rented house or flat.  When a match is found, arrange appointments with the other tenant to view each others properties.  If you both want to move, make sure you ask for permission from your existing landlord before moving.