Service Review Group
- Delivers end to end service reviews in order to provide an independent view of performance and produces recommendations for improvement.
- Provides robust tenant led strategic monitoring of overall performance across all service areas against agreed standards.
They achieve this by:
- Requesting any information it requires to perform its duties including any additional reports, surveys or external advice.
- Comparing working practice and outcomes against relevant external benchmarking and best practice.
- Commissioning specific peer review exercises.
- Receiving feedback on the quality of service delivery across the group from monitoring completed by Service Panels.
- Commissioning any resident involvement activity to support its review activity.