Rehousing Services Standards
Our standards are designed to treat you and your application fairly and efficiently
When you apply for a home we will:
- Assess your application as long as you have provided us with the required information.
- Once your application is live you will be able to see on www.manchestermove.co.uk the rehousing category you have been placed into and how long you might need to wait.
- Give you a right of appeal for all decisions including category placing and suspensions from the waiting list.
- Offer an office appointment to all applicants by Manchester Move Partners or a home visit if the applicant is vulnerable.
- When you have been offered a property, inform you when it will be ready to move in to and of any major delays.
- Accompany you to all viewings.
- Offer advice, support and facilities to help you place bids.