Our Tenancy Support Service provides expert assistance so it’s easier for you to manage your tenancy.
You can use this service if you are:
- A new tenant who needs some help.
- An existing tenant who has housing related support needs.
Our Tenancy Support Service can offer you;
- Support to help you manage your tenancy successfully.
- Support to help you settle into your tenancy if it is your first or you have recently moved, eg obtaining furniture, sorting out utilities.
- Support to address rent arrears/benefit issues/ debt problems.
- Support to help you build on skills you need to live independently.
- A dedicated support worker who will visit your home and provide the advice and assistance you need for three to six months.
- Develop skills to manage your home and tenancy.
- Live independently.
- Develop skills such as money management.
- Get the right welfare and housing benefits.
- Get into education, training and employment.
- Receive the health and specialist services you need.
You can come and talk to us in your local office or we can come and see you in your own home.
For more information about our Tenancy Support Service just phone our Customer Services Team on 0800 633 5500 / 0300 111 0000 and ask for the Tenancy Support Service or email email@example.com