When you contact us
Responding to your enquiries when you contact us
When you telephone we will answer your call as quickly as possible, usually in less than 30 seconds.
• We will aim to sort your query out there and then, if not we will let you know what we will do to resolve it for you.
• If the person you need to speak to is not available you will be called back as soon as possible, at the latest the next working day.
• If you contact us by letter we will acknowledge we have it within 2 working days and provide a full response within 10 working days.
• If you send us an e-mail or social media message to one of our teams and we can’t resolve it within one working day we will let you know who is dealing with it and when you can expect a full response.
• We will make sure we use plain English and don’t use jargon when talking to you and in our written responses.